About Me

My photo
- "A life without a bit of craziness is not worth living". - I'm a thinker, even though I often live life with less thinking. - "Rules are made to be broken."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home



I always hold in front of me, at my desk, a photo of my home. It’s a constant reminder of what it represents: freedom, comfort, fewer worries about where I’m gonna live or who owns my destiny…
But most of all, it represents HOPE. Every time I fail or my hard work doesn’t pay off, between tears, I raise my head and look at this. My home… is a perfect symbol of what it means on the few occasions when I do achieve.
I get it: it’s all up to me.
So, go on! Find a tiny symbol of the greatest thing that you ever did. Print it or lock it up in your soul; but make sure that every time you feel down, you can take a good look at it. That, my friend, is the true measure of what you can attain and the dedication you can put in the right cause.
Your greatest thing or your biggest downfall… What inspires you in the steps you take today and tomorrow is only a matter of choice.  Your choice. Now go out there and know that you can conquer the world!

Life is so hard. And we live everyday hopping that somehow, someday … it will get easier. But the truth is, the only thing we truly live for is the small victories, a smile, a tear of joy, a cup of great wine, a drop of clean water or a speck of sun light on a frozen winter’s day.

Denisa Dobrin
            Wednesday, December 07, 2011

1 comment:

sixtall-legs said...

This is beautiful, hope one day you use it in a public speak, it sure will inspire somebody.